On Jan 6, 2008, at 11:27 PM, Balakrishnan wrote:

hi,
Thanks for the reply. But i want to know that if i deploy a particular WAR
in the geronimo, it should not start automatically. That WAR should be
started manually. The same option should be reflected even when i uninstall
and redeploy the WAR.

In geronimo 2.1 (not yet released) you can do this by deploying the war as a plugin and including

<config-xml-content condition="false"/>

in the geronimo-plugin.xml.

In earlier versions you will have to modify var/config/config.xml yourself after deploying the war file by adding

condition="false"

to the module for your war. For instance it might look like:

<module name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/welcome-jetty/2.1- SNAPSHOT/car" condition="false"/>

If you can figure out a gbean to include in the module customization then geronimo won't erase the entry when you undeploy the war.

Hope this helps
david jencks

regards,
Krish.