I just wanted to give this information to know whether this has any relation
with the problem.
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-a-simple-calculator-web-service.html
As pointed by the above link, when i start gsh and i type jaxws/wsgen its
giving me an error
Error: NotFoundException:  jaxws/wsgen.

Wont it work if I add the geronimo server runtime to the java build path?
Isnt there a easy way to build a java client that can access a webservice
deployed on server?