Hi, you can just type "jaxws-tools.bat wsgen" at the bin directory,
and it should list all avail options to you, like below -

Usage: wsgen [options] <SEI>

where [options] include:
  -classpath <path>          specify where to find input class files
  -cp <path>                 same as -classpath <path>
  -d <directory>             specify where to place generated output files

I dont know if it works in 2.2 trunk but it works for me in 2.1 trunk.
Lin