This is the error its throwing to me.
C:\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1\bin>jaxws-tools.bat wsgen
Using GERONIMO_BASE:   C:\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   C:\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var\temp
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\jdk1.5.0_11\jre
org/apache/geronimo/c
ommon/DeploymentException
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSToolsCLI.run(JAXWSToolsCLI.jav
a:71)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSToolsCLI.main(JAXWSToolsCLI.ja
va:61)