my connection factory is successfully deployed on the server and the
queue is using it as far as i can say. nevertheless, not more than 10
connections are made to the database.

does the connection factory pool size always have to be the amount of
data source connections? i already tried with 20 but still no
difference, just 10 database connections open at one time.

is there a possibility to adjust the message-queue size somehow?

thanks a lot for the answers,

greetings,

mario.