I believe there was a similar issue some time back where u needed
maxSessions and maxMessagesPerSession to be equal. So can you try
giving both and making them equal. The jira is

David Jencks had fixed this issue to the best of my knowledge and so
this shouldn't happen but just try whether that makes any difference.

Another thing that you can try is increasing the number of threads in
the thread pool for the RA.

Regards
Manu.