Hi,

I am interested in developing a custom connector for Geronimo so that the
latter can communicate using a protocol different then Http. I had started a
similar project on Tomcat, however I then realised that Tomcat treats all
requests as Http requests internally.

I therefore decided to focus my energy on Geronimo since this is a real
application server and J2EE certified.

I thought that first of all I should read the J2EE Connector 1.5 Specification.
Is this the right place to start? Or Geronimo has some other documentation
which I should consider? I have tried the Documentation section to see what is
available but (like in the case of Tomcat) I did not find much related to
connectors.

Also please do correct me if I say anything stupid. I am not an expert
programmer nor do I know how Geronimo works inside out. However I am willing to
do an effort and learn and am willing to put as much time as needed to learn
things correctly.

Thanks and Regards,
Simon J.

Explore the seven wonders of the world