Thanks David and Jack for your response.

With couple of changes, I could able to deploy RA in Geronimo using
Administrative console. Now when I go to JNDI viewer, I don't see my
specified JNDI name. Following is my geronimo-ra.xml details:
<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2";>

   <environment
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1";>
     <moduleId>
       <groupId>hammurapi</groupId>
       <artifactId>RulesAdapter</artifactId>
       <version>4.1</version>
       <type>rar</type>
     </moduleId>
     <dependencies/>
     <dep:hidden-classes/>
     <dep:non-overridable-classes/>
   </environment>

  <resourceadapter>
    <outbound-resourceadapter>
      <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>com.hammurapi.reasoning.ForwardReasoningSessionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>
        <connectiondefinition-instance>
          <name>eis/RuleConnection</name>
          <connectionmanager>
            <no-transaction/>
            <no-pool/>
          </connectionmanager>
        </connectiondefinition-instance>
      </connection-definition>
    </outbound-resourceadapter>
  </resourceadapter>
</connector>

I was expecting to see specified JNDI name (eis/RuleConnection)  in JNDI
viewer but JNDI viewer just shows
hammurapi/RulesAdapter/4.1/rar

Please let me know what am I missing out here.