Hello,
I'm new to Giraph and I'm trying to run SimpleShortestPathsComputation
using an edge list input file. I have some questions and and error message
that hopefully I can get some help with.

Edge List File Format
What is the correct format for an edge list input file?
I have a .tsv file with a vertex represented as an integer. Is this
correct?

5 11
1 6
6 9
6 8
8 9

Input File Class:
Is org.apache.giraph.io.formats.*TextEdgeInputFormat *the only input format
that can be used for edge lists?

Output File Class:
Does the output format depend on the job you are running? I have been using
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.*TextVertexOutputFormat* for
SimpleShortestPathsComputation.

Run Command:
So this is the command I am using to try to run the
SimpleShortestPathsComputation using an edge list input file.

*bin/hadoop jar
/home/ubuntu/giraph/giraph-examples/target/giraph-examples-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-1.0.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsComputation *
*-eif org.apache.giraph.io.formats.TextEdgeInputFormat *
*-eip /simpleEdgeList/SimpleEdgeList.tsv *
*-of org.apache.giraph.io.formats.TextVertexOutputFormat *
*-op /outShortest*
*-w 3*

Error Message
When I run the above command I get the following error message:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: newInstance:
Couldn't instantiate org.apache.giraph.io.formats.TextVertexOutputFormat

Thank you,
Peter