Thank You for your response. I could run all the example programs. I want
to place my development code in a different directory other than the giraph
directory. I copied the SimplePageRankComputation.java to a different
directory, compiled it(with a different package name). But I couldnt
replace the "org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsComputation"
with my class file. It gives me a ClassNotFoundException. Please Guide me
so that I can run any class file with all required methods (GIven the
location of that file).