----- Orijinal Mesaj -----

Kimden: "Vivek Sembium" <vivek.semb...@gmail.com>
Kime: user@giraph.apache.org
Gönderilenler: 24 Ağustos Cumartesi 2013 11:51:49
Konu: Re: Help needed for Running my own java programs in Giraph

I tried with and without exporting hadoop classpath. I get the same error.

Here's the command that I tried
hadoop jar
/mnt/a1/sda4/hadoop/giraph/giraph-core/target/giraph-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-1.0.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar
 org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner -libjars
/mnt/a99/d0/vivek/workspace/Giraph/bin/SimplePageRankComputation.jar
practice.SimplePageRankComputation\$SimplePageRankMasterCompute -vif
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexInputFormat -vip
/user/vivek/tiny_graph.txt -w 3

13/08/24 14:21:00 INFO utils.ConfigurationUtils: No edge input format
specified. Ensure your InputFormat does not require one.
13/08/24 14:21:00 INFO utils.ConfigurationUtils: No output format specified.
Ensure your OutputFormat does not require one.
org/apache/giraph/master/DefaultMasterCompute
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:277)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
at
org.apache.giraph.utils.ConfigurationUtils.handleComputationClass(ConfigurationUtils.java:425)

at
org.apache.giraph.utils.ConfigurationUtils.populateGiraphConfiguration(ConfigurationUtils.java:408)

at
org.apache.giraph.utils.ConfigurationUtils.parseArgs(ConfigurationUtils.java:200)

at org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner.run(GiraphRunner.java:74)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:79)
at org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner.main(GiraphRunner.java:124)
at
at

org.apache.giraph.master.DefaultMasterCompute
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
... 26 more

I gave the graph input as JSON file. Why does it ask for edge input file again?

Why isnt this working?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM, Kyle Orlando < kyle.r.orla...@gmail.com >