Hi Vivek,

Sorry for the hasty response, I assumed the quick start guide covered that
(I guess it doesn't). What you need to do first is put all of your compiled
code into a jar file.  Then, you'll be utilizing the hadoop option
-libjars.  You also need to make sure that you set the hadoop classpath to
include the giraph jar you are using as well as your own jar. I actually
asked a similar question not too long ago; prior to this, I was just
combining everything into one jar.

Your code should pretty much follow this format, which is copied and paster
from a previous response by Claudio:

export HADOOP_CLASSPATH="giraph.jar:your.jar"
hadoop jar giraph.jar org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner [ -D option ]*
-libjars your.jar your.package.ComputationClass [ GiraphRunner option e.g.
-vip -vif etc. ]*