Hi Sundi,

I just tried your method, but somehow the job failed, the attached is the
history of the job. and it was good without the outofcore options. Do you
have any clue why is that?

The command I used to run the program is below:

$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop jar
$GIRAPH_HOME/giraph-examples/target/giraph-examples-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.203.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner -Dgiraph.useOutOfCoreMessages=true
-Dgiraph.useOutOfCoreGraph=true
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimplePageRankComputation -vif
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexInputFormat
-vip /user/andy/input/tiny_graph.txt -vof
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.IdWithValueTextOutputFormat -op
/user/andy/output/page3 -w 3 -mc
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimplePageRankComputation\$SimplePageRankMasterCompute

Many thanks,

Jianqiang