Hi Claudio,

The version of hadoop should be 0.20.203.0, but I am not quite sure about
the version of Giraph, I got it from:

git clone https://github.com/apache/giraph.git

and the command I used is something like the one below, but I might also
used the giraph.maxPartitionsInMemory=1 option at that time too, but with
or without this option, it did not work.

$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop jar
$GIRAPH_HOME/giraph-examples/target/giraph-examples-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-0.20.203.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner -Dgiraph.useOutOfCoreMessages=true
-Dgiraph.useOutOfCoreGraph=true
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimplePageRankComputation
-vif
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexInputFormat
-vip /user/andy/input/tiny_graph.txt -vof
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.IdWithValueTextOutputFormat -op
/user/andy/output/page6 -w 3 -mc
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimplePageRankComputation\$SimplePageRankMasterCompute

Thanks,
Jian