Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 13:28:47 +0100
Subject: Re: input superstep of giraph.
From: ghufran1ma...@gmail.com
To: user@giraph.apache.org

Hi,

Could you also explain what the following timers correspond to as well please:

Giraph Timers           Initialize (ms)=775
                                Setup (ms)=105
                Shutdown (ms)=12537

                Total (ms)=27075
Thanks,

Ghufran

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 9:10 PM, Pavan Kumar A <pava...@outlook.com> wrote:

Input consists of > reading the input (vertices and/or edges as provided) into
memory on individual workers> assigning vertices to partitions and partitions
to workers