Hi,

Thank you for the explanation :)

It was confusing when reading it, some of the timers I can intuitively
understand, however I think it would be beneficial if these explanations
were added to the API docs, then if anyone else is confused they can look
up the meanings there.

https://giraph.apache.org/giraph-core/apidocs/org/apache/giraph/counters/GiraphTimers.html

Thanks,

Ghufran