Hi Jose,

I went through the container logs and found that the following error was
happening
This was probably causing the missing chosen workers error.

This happens only when the graph size exceeds more than 50k vertices and 100k
edges.
I enabled out of core messaging, out of core computation and heap size is 8GB
which is reasonable given that I have 128 GB RAM in every node.
I tried increasing the number of workers and the number of nodes to 6. Still
the same result.
This happens in superstep 2 itself.
Any suggestions?
Sai Ganesh