On 05/10/2011, at 10:00 AM, davide.cavestro wrote:

> As a complex use case, one could think about a way to obtain war overlay for
> gradle projects with a complete integration in a ide (we use eclipse/STS).
> We'd need a way to do war overlay that still let the tooling api (through
> gradle eclipse plugin, I suppose) expose enough info about webappdirs in
> order to support the ide to reflect the overlay as needed (in eclipse the
> war components are called deployment assemply).

David,

Do you mind recapping where we are with this? I've lost the context I'm afraid
and am not grasping it from the previous messages.

If you could provide a description of the problem for someone who isn't used to
the way overlays work in other build tools that would be great.

--
Luke Daley
Principal Engineer, Gradleware