Von: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020 18:21
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Guacamole Installation with separate servers for
DMZ and Internal Setup

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 11:57 AM MARTINEZ, ARIEL <amarti...@hostos.cuny.edu
<mailto:amarti...@hostos.cuny.edu> > wrote:

Hi Nick,

Thank you for this information. Does the Guacamole client and guacd have the
same required dependencies?  In other words do I need to install  Cairo,
libjpeg, libpng, and the OSSP UUID library only on the Guacamole Client server
and things like ffmpeg, freerdp, pango, etc. only on the guacd server? Or,
should I install all of the dependencies on both servers?

No, the dependencies are not the same.  Guacamole Client basically just
requires Java and Tomcat, and then a web server if you want to reverse proxy
through that.

The guacd dependencies include the items you mentioned - various libraries
depending on the required protocols.