On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 1:21 PM GeorgŠµ Stoyanov <gstoya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> install Linux/Windows and access it with VNC.
>
> Other than that I would also love such a feature.
>

> On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 6:16 PM stephane.lhotellier <
> stephane.lhotell...@cgi.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>> I'm new here, and I'm looking for a way to use Guacamole to allow my users
>> to connect to web applications (URLs).
>> is there a way to include a web browser in Guacamole.
>> I know, it may seem silly to put a web browser in another, but the goal is
>> to reference all our environments and the corresponding access rights on a
>> single platform for several services.
>> Thank you for your help

This has been asked and discussed before, and this is not something we are
interested in introducing into the Guacamole Client/Server project.  The
goal of the project is to be a clientless remote desktop solution, and not
a full-blown remote access and reverse proxy solution.  The Guacamole
components - either the full client or the common components - can be
coupled with other pieces of software to provide an integrated remote
access solution.  There are several good reverse proxy solutions out there
- for example, Nginx can be used both to reverse proxy Guacamole, and also
to provide dynamic reverse proxy to internal resources.