858/5000
Tushar Jain
If I understand correctly, you suggest that I publish my webapps through
RDP.
The problem is that we are eliminating our Windows servers.
Our goal is to have a free shared connection manager.

We had some (homemade) which used RMI technonology to start sessions on
client workstations. But the use of RMI is now prohibited, I am trying to
recreate it in full web.

I understand your approach very well, but it does not match my constraints.
It's a good idea when you have an RDP server.

I think I will submit an evolution request to integrate at least the
provision of web links at best the integration of a web browser. The
integration of the browser bringing in addition the possibility of using a
remote GUACD to pass the firewalls.

Stephane

--
Sent from: