Hi,
We have deployed guacamole container under ECS fargate with loadbalancer in
front of it.

While invoking RESTApi we are getting authentication(403) failure. AuthToken
was generated successfully, But further request with authtoken failed wih
403 error. By deep diving we understood that its because
both request was going to different container. Authtoken generated was only
valid for container in which it was invoked.

Is Authtoken saved in memory ? Can authoken be used for both container ?

Workaround as of now, I am planning is to use cookies with request and
enable stickiness in loadbalancer.

Thanks,
- Faris

--