Benny,

Thanks, I wasn't aware it was the official Docker images you were using.

I've no personal experience with them, but don't recollect seeing anyone else with the issue you describe.

I see there are two images, have you used both of them, an have you followed the detail here?: https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-docker.html