Yes, the caching has been an issue in the past that has affected versions of Windows differently - hence asking whether you were experiencing the same problems with W10.

The issue comes about from changes in FreeRDP, which is likely to be different between the Guacamole 1.2 and 1.3 Docker images.

I'm not sure what FreeRDP version is in the current Docker images but if you find disabling the caching fixes your issue it'd be useful to let us know, thanks.