From: Nick Couchman <nick.e.couch...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2022 9:26 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issues with RDP connections

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 8:34 PM Devine, Harry (FAA)
<harry.dev...@faa.gov.invalid<mailto:harry.dev...@faa.gov.invalid>> wrote:
On the Windows side or the guacamole side?  If the user couldn’t write there,
why did the windows 10 rdp work?  One of out admins said they can rdp to the
windows 2013 server using MobaXterm and they see the TLS is 1.2. Does guacamole
expect v2?  If so, does the 2012 need to update to TLS2?

This would be on the Guacamole side. No, I do not expect that Guacamole would
require a TLS version that Windows doesn't support- I use 1.4.0 to connect to
Server 2003, 2008/r2, 2012/r2, 2016, and 2019, along with Windows 10.

Also, might want to start guacd with debug logging (-L debug on the command
line, or log_level = debug in guacd.conf) to see if you get any more useful
messages.