On 11/2/2023 9:53 AM, Aero Tech wrote:
Team,

 I am stuck on a build and cannot seem to get in with the generic username and password even after removing all auth methods in guacamole.properties username and password still show up and nothing authenticates. There is probably something wrong with my build but not sure what. Would like to ideally have the build without a PSQL or MySQL DB and use 2FA through an existing 2FA server but need to iron out why I can't even login to the web int first.

What *is* your current configuration and why are you expecting there to be no prompt for authentication?

What are you referring to specifically when you mention a 2FA server?

How is it that you intend to store connection configuration information, permissions for those connections, etc. without a database providing that storage?