Do the guac log files show any errors? Accesses from the browser?  Is there a
message saying unauthorized?

From: Aero Tech <aerotech1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2023 12:54 PM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Build Issue Troubleshooting

Team,

 I am stuck on a build and cannot seem to get in with the generic username and
password even after removing all auth methods in guacamole.properties username
and password still show up and nothing authenticates. There is probably
something wrong with my build but not sure what. Would like to ideally have the
build without a PSQL or MySQL DB and use 2FA through an existing 2FA server but
need to iron out why I can't even login to the web int first.

Regards,

Blake