My good sir Ivan Marcus, These directions are very helpful. I am wondering
if you are able to send an example with PSQL if PSQL provides better
performance? I am assuming every command should be run sudo? For this
symbolic link portion below, what does that do exactly?  ln -s
/usr/share/java/mysql-connector-java-8.0.28.jar /etc/guacamole/lib/

mkdir -p /usr/lib/$(dpkg-architecture -qDEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE)/freerdp

ln -s /usr/local/lib/freerdp/guac*.so /usr/lib/$(dpkg-architecture
-qDEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE)/freerdp/