I am not opposed to rebuilding on a different server. I believe I installed
tomcat9 from apt because it was available. It looks like I can build guac
on a separate server and remote into any server on the domain with it? I am
not opposed to a DB if it is helpful. It looks like to track logins I may
need one. I read PSQL may be the best DB to use performance wise? Is there
a default account that can login to the web page without a DB, or would you
have to config the user.xml for that? I think I may need to config a
logging.xml and that may be why guac isn't logging anything in the location
I am expecting. I am reading it should have logs. think its
var/log/guacamole. Also the dua auth extension is for if guac is handling
duo directly, correct?