I have an OL9 server setup with guacamole 1.5.3. There is an nginx reverse
proxy in front that is terminating SSL and sending traffic the localhost on
port 8080. Whenever I connect to anything it is super slow to respond. I see
this in the error log.

o.a.g.t.h.RestrictedGuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - Using HTTP tunnel (not
WebSocket)

If I set the reverse proxy to not use ssl, performance is great. This is a new
install. I followed the docs on the project's main site. The only recent change
to this was upgrading to nginx 1.22 because of an ssl end of file issue with
openssl 3.X. Anyone have any ideas of how to solve this?

Thanks,
Court

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for a
specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message.