I always get a reply..  Sometimes it may be a day..

But HEY!!!   You ain't paying for it!

-----Original Message-----
From: tek0011 [mailto:thecptspar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 2:22 PM
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Lack of support?

Is there a better place to post for support?  The support for this
product seems nearly non existent.  It's so bad we have considered
dropping it entirely. Look at the main page of the list and most posts
dont have a single reply.  The ones that do are usually the original
poster that is replying.

What an amazing product, but what terrible terrible service and support.
Going to be hard pressed to keep this thing going without increased care
and
support.

Help these people out!