Open source is not an excuse.

There are 100,000's of open source products that provide immeasurable
support.  They have taken the time to build a community.  I started using
this ~ 3 years ago, although sparingly and never dove into it.  You had a
community back on sourceforge.  Look at it compared to this.  There are
posts that are a month old on here with not a single reply.  I only wish I
knew this product better so I could help too.  But its really hard to learn
it when there is a severe lack of information and documentation on it.  No
issue tracker, no issue submission for git..

A few quick google searches will lead you to dozens of pages that
specifically state "the manual is missing most this information, and there
isnt much support."   I just dont want this to die, and the community from
where it was, to where it is has gone down hill.