Scott,There is some example code available, both in the manual and in the
github repository for guacamole-client, that should provide some guidance on
how to do this.  You can implement it from the ground-up, or you could use the
guacamole-common component of the repository to do the core functionality and
then build your web application on top of that.  The guacamole-common piece
provides the basic interfaces that talk to the guacd process and do the
translation.  Of course, if you go this route you'll need to do your
implementation in Java, since that's what guacamole-common is written in.
You could go a completely different direction, if you wanted, and write it in
some other server-side language, like PHP or NodeJS.  I believe there was a PHP
implementation out on the web somewhere once upon a time, but that was several
years ago and I've not looked in a while.  If you go this route, you'd more or
less have to start from the ground up, writing all of the client-side
components and referencing the Guacamole protocol documentation (and maybe some
of the Java source code) to make whatever application you write talk to the
guacd process using that protocol.
-Nick
== He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you
But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God? --Micah
6:8-- ==