Hi all,

I have understood the Hadoop and Hadoop Ecosystem(Pig as
ETL, Hive as DataWare house, Sqoop as importing tool). I worked and
learned on single node cluster with demo data.

As Hadoop suits
best on Unix platform. Please help me to understand the requirement form
 start to finish to use Hadoop in production.

What would be the things to use Hadoop on real time project.

like Hadoop automation on Unix, alert of failure process.

Please put some light on using Hadoop on real time and what objectives are
recommended.

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Kumar