1. Yes, it's depends on instance type. Generally, number of map slots +
number of reduce slots = number of ECU, number of map slots / number of
reduce slots >= 3. You can customize these numbers.
2. Yes, Number of nodes * Running hours * Price per EMR node per hour (EMR
node is a little bit more expensive than EC2 node)
3. Yes, you can find them in admin console.