How is this achieved? As far as I see it now, after stopping a container,
the AM must reallocate the same container with the same resource vector but
with locality preferences pointed to the new, target node. After the new
leash has been acquired, then the AM can take it to the new node and
initiate a `startContainers` message.
Our use-case with Ericsson would require a more simple API, where (for
example) a `moveContainer` call from the AM would ask the RM or NM to move
a container from one node to another (or to any of the specified set of
preferred nodes). Move would simply kill the container and restart it on
another node at any given time whenever it is possible - I feel questions
around scheduling: how container moves should be handled? Probably not like
simple allocations.

Am I understanding the architecture correctly here?