De : Sandeep Nemuri <nhsande...@gmail.com>
Envoy? : mercredi 4 mai 2016 11:18
? : Brahma Reddy Battula
Cc : Cecile, Adam; user@hadoop.apache.org
Objet : Re: NameNode HA from a client perspective

This could help you: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/PyHDFS/0.1.0

Thanks,
Sandeep
[https://mailfoogae.appspot.com/t?sender=abmhzYW5kZWVwNkBnbWFpbC5jb20%3D&type=zerocontent&guid=7e3cecdd-6d1b-4dbd-ba95-140c5f11e3a2]?

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 2:40 PM, Brahma Reddy Battula
<brahmareddy.batt...@huawei.com<mailto:brahmareddy.batt...@huawei.com>> wrote:
1. Have a list of namenodes, built from configurations.
2. Execute the op on each namenode until its success.
3. Have the successfull namenode url as active namenode, and use the same for
next operations.
4. Whenever a StandByException or some network exception (other than remote
exceptions) occurs, then repeat #2 and #3, starting from the next namenode url
in the list.

--Brahma Reddy Battula