Hi Prabhu,

thanks for your explanation. It makes sense, but I wonder YARN allows you
to define  'yarn.nodemanager.resource.memory-mb' higher then node physical
memory w/out logging any entry under resourcemanager log.

Are you aware of any job syntax to tune the 'container physical memory
usage' to 'force' job kill/log?

thanks/Guido