Hi Stack,
Good news, thanks. I've used it and compiled the project successfully. Issues, no, one remark still. We use MiniHBaseCluster from hbase-tests library and this class is used together with MiniDFSCluster from hadoop-tests. The dependency to MiniDFSCluster being in our code is not resolved automatically by including

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.hbase</groupId>
<artifactId>hbase</artifactId>
<version>0.90.0</version>
<classifier>tests</classifier>
<scope>tests</scope>
</dependency>

To get the right version of hadoop-tests for the project I scanned your pom and found it on http://people.apache.org/~rawson/repo repository. So I put here what is required in pol.xml to be able to compile and test with 0.90, see below.
Regards,
Daniel

<properties>
<hbase.version>0.90.0</hbase.version>
<hadoop.version>0.20-append-r1056497</hadoop.version>
</properties>

<repositories>
<repository>
<id>apache</id>