On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 6:18 AM, Imran M Yousuf <imyou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot St.Ack. Will
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/ be
> synchronized with Maven Central?

It looks like other published artifacts of Apaches show in maven
central.  Maybe there is a step beyond what is listed herein,
http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html, that I need
to do, but maybe it will just appear (I asked one of the zk lads and
he says he did nothing extra to get zk into maven central).  I'll keep
an eye on it and if it doesn't appear over next few days will ask
Apache INFRA.

St.Ack
P.S. I saw your tweet asking if hbase was available in maven repo yet
but ignored it because was embarrassed about it taking so long.  I
apologize.