Hi Kevin,

If it's not possible to store table in HFilev1 in HBase 0.92 then my last
option will be to do store data on pseudo-distributed or standalone cluster
for the comparison.
The advantage with the current installation is that its a fully distributed
cluster with around 33 million records in a table. So, it would give me a
better estimate.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

Thanks & Regards,