From: Andrew Purtell [mailto:apurt...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 6:53 PM
To: Rami Mankevich
Cc: apurt...@apache.org
Subject: Re: Hbase question

Hi Rami,

It is no problem to create threads in a coprocessor as a generic answer. More
specifically there could be issues depending on exactly what you want to do,
since coprocessor code changes HBase internals. Perhaps you could say a bit
more. I also encourage you to ask this question on
user@hbase.apache.org<mailto:user@hbase.apache.org> so other contributors can
chime in too.