Hi all,
I am using hbase-0.98.1-cdh5.1.4 client and I am a bit confused by the
documentation of HConnection. The document says the following:

HConnection instances can be shared. Sharing is usually what you want because
rather than each HConnection instance having to do its own discovery of regions
out on the cluster, instead, all clients get to share the one cache of
locations. HConnectionManager does the sharing for you if you go by it getting
connections. Sharing makes cleanup of HConnections awkward. .

So now I have a simple question: Can I share the same HConnection instance in
my entire application?
And write some magic code to know when to close or never close at all?
Or I have to create an instance and close it every time I do a CRUD operation ?

Many thanks