Thanks Ted for the maxregionsize per table idea. We will try to keep it
around 1-2 Gigs and see how it goes. Will this also make sure that the
region migrates to another region server? Or do we still need to do that
manually?

On JMX, Since the environment is production, we are yet unable to use jmx
for stats collection. But in dev we are trying it out.