StochasticLoadBalancer by default would balance regions evenly across the
cluster.

Regions of particular table may not be evenly distributed.

Increase the value for the following config:

    private static final String TABLE_SKEW_COST_KEY =

        "hbase.master.balancer.stochastic.tableSkewCost";

    private static final float DEFAULT_TABLE_SKEW_COST = 35;

You can set 500 or higher.

FYI