Hi Richa,

I have tried one query, with what i've understand of  Vijay's tips.

SELECT code_entite, RANK(mag.me_vente_ht) OVER (PARTITION BY mag.co_societe
ORDER BY  mag.me_vente_ht) AS rank FROM default.thm_renta_rgrp_produits_n_1
mag;

This query is working, it gives me results.

You say that maybe i'm hitting the same bug of JIRA HIVE-4663, but query is
also failling when i put analytical columns in...

--
*Jérôme VERDIER*
06.72.19.17.31