Hi team,

We came across a bug related to count function. We are using hive 3.0.0.3.1
with Tez 0.9.0.3.1. PFA the queries to replicate the issue.

Please register this as a bug and let us know if we can support in anyway to
fix the issue. It would also be helpful to know if there are any other
workarounds for this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Krishna

Deepak Krishna
Big Data Engineer

[Tel.]
[Fax]   +49 721 98993-
[E-Mail]        hs-d...@solute.de<mailto:hs-d...@solute.de>

solute GmbH
Zeppelinstraße 15
76185 Karlsruhe
Germany

[Logo Solute]

Marken der solute GmbH | brands of solute GmbH
[Marken]

Geschäftsführer | Managing Director: Dr. Thilo Gans, Bernd Vermaaten
Webseite | www.solute.de <http://www.solute.de/>
Sitz | Registered Office: Karlsruhe
Registergericht | Register Court: Amtsgericht Mannheim
Registernummer | Register No.: HRB 110579
USt-ID | VAT ID: DE234663798

Informationen zum Datenschutz | Information about privacy policy
https://www.solute.de/ger/datenschutz/grundsaetze-der-datenverarbeitung.php