Hi Val

At the time of this issue i checked topology through visor and all 3 client
and 2 server nodes were there. There were no items in any cache. I could
see caches created on all 5 nodes (near cache on 3 clients and replicated
cache on 2 servers). I also tried cleaning a cache through visor through
command "cache -clear -c=PROGRAMS" which caused exception trace as i
mentioned previously. I tried multiple times and got same error. I was
running visor on one on the hosts of server nodes.

Shouldn't a node be dropped from topology if its not accessible due to any
issue? Exception trace with class loader related exceptions, error in
uodate when cache is empty on all nodes, all nodes visible in visor
topology and getting same exception on repeated tries to clean a cache
seems like pointing to problem other than network or node accessibility
issue.

I restarted ignite server nodes but problem was still there. I had to stop
all ignite nodes including clients to resolve problem.

Even more interesting thing is that i did not faced any issue on my DEV and
QA environment when i did cache changes and restarted just server nodes. I
faced this problem on pre-prod where i had to restart all nodes.

Regards,
Vinay Sharma