Thanks for workaround Vladimir. I am using multiple caches. Each cache has
key as long and value are POJOs. One is Program Cache of type <Long,
ProgramDto> and similar other caches exists. All had this problem. All these
value classes are simple POJOs which implement serializable, does not
override any of Object classes methods (equals, hashcode, toString etc) and
have class attributes of type - long, String, Boolean, java.sql.Timestamp
with getter setter methods. All classes do have auto generated "private
static final long serialVersionUID "

I also thought of a workaround of having a MBean which ,out of many other
tasks, can also restart encapsulated Ignite instance in my custom cache
manager. I landed in a  issue there which i will share in a separate thread.