Hi Vladimir,

Please find attached stack traces and visor output for my multiple tries to
identify and resolve issue. Also find attached my server side
configurations. We start all caches from client in local mode and all
distributed caches have to be defined in server configs. Cache in attached
file with entries (name ends with _ALL) is local cache. Other caches are
replicated and defined in server configs.

Attached stack trace file contains topology and cache statistics during
these multiple tries. I tried cleaning caches on a node by its ID and also
clearing a cache by its name but both failed. attached file has stack traces
for all.
I have masked some information like IPs etc. let me know in case if you need
any more information.

default-config.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n3085/default-config.xml>

visor_ignite_stack_trace_masked.txt